Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lovers Uncharted, Meet Covers Unparted

Today,officially marks round about a fortnight since the day i left the -now morbidly emptied- havens of my college-hostel.And,to my credit,till not less than a night ago I led a college free dream-existence as well. I've survived a back*,ST buses and local trains,the ennui of coming to a city practically dead on its feet,endless hours of computer-abuse and bonechillingly,not a single book.A million words,and not one off the crinkly pages of my most accomodating consort,the lovely,paperback.
How? Beats me.
Why? Hell,that one scares me.
A movie a day,with a day stretching its lazy,swollen toes comfortably over things like midnight is scarcely an excuse for such an unlettered existence.Not even those ruddy 3 hours magnum-opii.For someone who's to read list -stacked- is twice as tall as all his shoes tailgating each other,this does mildy topple thought.
And i think i smell fresh pop corn.Oops.

Epilogue.

And finally,all it took to take down this Dark Tower, was one humble kernel of corn,a-poppin'.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment